You probably think you have ever detail covered for your big day, but this list of details that most brides overlook may have you thinking twice! Make your list, and then check it twice against this one to ensure that every last detail is accounted for.
- A Pretty Dress Hanger: Your dress will likely be professionally photographed, so don’t ruin it with a plastic or wire hanger.
- Advising Family of Reserved Seating: Make sure your family knows at the rehearsal where they’re allowed to sit.
- Cell Phone Charger: Your phone will be ringing off the hook the day of your wedding, so pack that charger!
Wedding Night Bag: Make sure you pack and overnight bag with the items you’ll need for the morning after your wedding. Have a bridesmaid drop it off wherever you’re staying.
- Extra Cash. You’ll need extra cash the day of your wedding to tip vendors, so make a stop at the bank the day before.
- International Travel Documents: Honeymooning in Fiji? Make sure you have a valid passport!
- Thank-You Speech: If you’re going to give a speech, don’t forget to bring it with you!
- Assign a Gift Collector: You don’t want to be responsible for the gift table when your guests leave, so appoint someone to handle your gifts.
- Day-of-Transportation: How are you getting to your venue? Make sure that someone is available to drive you!
- Pack an Emergency Day-of Kit: It should include bobby pins, a sewing kit, safety pins, clear nail polish, extra pantyhose (if you are wearing it), bandages, aspirin, antacids, tissues, etc…
- Bridal Party Gifts: It doesn’t need to be big, but make sure you bring them something to say thank you.
- Toasting Flutes: If you received special toasting flutes, make sure you have them with you on your big day!